The seven contributors examine why it is important to develop students’ creativity, how learning through play and other techniques can be used to enhance creativity in the classroom, and the ways creativity can be assessed. We hope these perspectives will help build and improve our shared understanding of the challenges and opportunities we face in tackling this creativity crisis.
Success in the future – for individuals, for companies, for communities, for nations as a whole – will be based on the ability to think and act creatively.
- Mitchel Resnick, LEGO® Papert Professor of Learning Research, MIT Media Lab
Download the full report
- How can play and other techniques be used to enhance creativity in classrooms?
- What is needed to enhance creativity in a South African classroom?
- Why is it important to develop students’ creativity in the 21st Century?
- Assessing creative thinking to empower learners
- Creating the Conditions for Creativity
- Projects, Passion, Peers, and Play