If you are passionate about ensuring that learning through play is at the core of how children in Denmark learn and develop, then you will have ample opportunity to impact the learning agenda with us. The future dictates broad skills for children, and we are addressing this challenge.
Help our vision come to life
The LEGO Foundation shares a mission with the LEGO Group: to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. We are a Danish corporate foundation with a core team of dedicated employees with the shared passion of making children’s lives better – and communities – stronger. We are dedicated to empowering children through play to become creative, engaged, lifelong learners, by making sure our fundamental value of Learning through Play is understood, embraced and acted upon.
Contribute to changing how children learn
Together with the Initiatives Lead, you will create synergies through partnerships and collaboration across the full learning ecosystem. Our focus is to develop best practices, create commitment from stakeholders as well as advocate for and work towards the inclusion of learning through play in all learning environments around the child.
Ensure the best activities for our initiatives
Overall, you collaborate with the Initiatives Lead to co-design and drive partnerships and activities with the essential actors in the early childhood development and education sectors on both national and regional level. You ensure that our projects and activities are on track and that we focus our efforts on the right activities. This involves a great deal of project and stakeholder management where you build strong relationships with our partners. Moreover, you play an active role in:
- contributing to building contextual knowledge for Denmark and identifying relevant issues within early childhood development and education
- advocating initiative plan(s) through partners such as teachers, unions and politicians, and changing attitudes and behaviours towards learning through play
- co-creating and supporting implementation of playful learning models in various learning environments
- managing relevant project initiatives such as building capabilities of professionals or cooperation with volunteers and parent organisations
- collaborating across programmes in the LEGO Foundation
Experience with learning and project management
Your main challenge is to ensure that our resources and time are spent optimally. So, to succeed and thrive in this position, you must be a team player, who is able to build and maintain relations and who respects that the best work is created through synergies. We expect that you are:
- experienced in managing projects and taking responsibility for executing and following up on activities.
- experienced in working within the early childhood development and learning industry in Denmark
- capable of working in areas of high complexity and navigating among many stakeholders
- independent and take responsibility for tasks to the very end
- fluent in Danish and English
Come join our team
If you would like to join our team in Billund to embark with us on our journey, then please send us your complete application, including your CV and a short motivation letter.
We take candidates into the recruitment process on an ongoing basis and deactivate the job ad when we have the right candidate field.
We look forward hearing from you.
To apply, please click here>>