Personal Assistant - Connecting Play and Education programme
Would you like international experience, access to important foundations and NGOs, and the opportunity to make a difference to kids around the world – all wrapped up in one position? And do you see yourself as part of a growing team where you play an important role providing seamless, value-adding and professional support to our Connecting Play and Education team?
Are you ready to contribute to making a vision come to life?
The LEGO Foundation shares its mission with the LEGO Group: to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. We are a Danish corporate foundation with a core team with one shared passion: to make children’s lives better – and communities stronger – by making sure the fundamental value of play is understood, embraced and acted upon. We are dedicated to building a future where learning through play empowers children to become creative, engaged, lifelong learners.
The LEGO Foundation drives an ambitious international agenda and we are currently implementing new ways of working and building capabilities across the organisation. Therefore, we expect to continue to grow our team over the next 18 months.
A growing international team
The Head of Connecting Play and Education and a growing international team of 8 drive an ambitious agenda delivering existing play-based learning and building a new portfolio. Geographically split between several locations around the world, they require your administrative and coordinative support, efficient preparation and in some cases tough prioritisation.
Provide the essential proactive administrative support
You will be supporting the Connecting Play and Education functions as well as providing full daily support for Head of Connecting Play and Education. This includes travel planning, calendar management, mail correspondence, research on online on logistics, contacts and partners, etc. Moreover, you will:
- Coordinate practicalities with internal staff, partners, and other external parties
- Carry out basic investigative tasks (e.g., background info on external parties)
- Delegate and coordinate assignments during travel and contribute to projects/events
Team-spirit and an international background
You have an international background, and since we are a growing team, we value great team-spirit. You are service-minded and able to proactively plan, prioritise and coordinate tasks so everyone can work efficiently. Moreover, you:
- Have 3+ years of experience in a senior management PA role – and it is a plus if you already have knowledge of the LEGO Group and/or LEGO values
- Are fluent in both oral and written Danish and English and possess strong communication skills
Embark with us on our journey
If you would like to join our team in Billund, Denmark, to embark with us on our journey, then please send us your complete application, including your CV and a short motivation letter.
- This position was posted in July 2017
- We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate
- Please remember to attach your application and a current CV in English
To apply, click here>>