Would you like to be part of an international organisation that works to make a difference for children globally? Do you have an ambition to be part of a team with the task to enable a seamless operation in the CEO Office and to set the CEO up for success including ensuring that the Leadership Team and organisation is impactful and delivers on our mission and aim?
Are you ready to contribute to making a vision come to life?
The LEGO Foundation shares a mission with the LEGO Group: to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. We are a Danish corporate foundation with a core team of dedicated employees with one shared passion: to make children’s lives better – and communities stronger – by making sure the fundamental value of Learning through Play is understood, embraced and acted upon. We are dedicated to empowering children through play to become creative, engaged, lifelong learners.
An exciting and challenging job
You will be a part of the LEGO Foundation and will be employed in the CEO Office, which is a team of three people (Executive Personal Assistant, Chief of Staff & Head of Communication, and yourself) who supports and enables the CEO and, effectively, the organisation. The position reports to the Chief of Staff & Head of Communication.
The CEO Office is a central and professional enabler and support unit for the CEO of the LEGO Foundation in leading and further developing the LEGO Foundation as well as in the interaction with a complex local and global stakeholder landscape.
Key tasks and activities
The job function is demanding and challenging with strong focus on quality and execution. A drive for success and collaboration with the many stakeholders is extremely important.
The Management Consultant is expected to be able to:
- Support seamless interaction and execution in relation to CEO interfaces (LEGO Foundation organisation, Leadership team, Board of Directors, internal/external partners and stakeholders) to set the CEO up for success
- Support the Chief of Staff & Head of Communication in setting the agenda for LEGO Foundation Leadership Team and Board of Director meetings, preparing materials and following-up on meetings, including being responsible for minute taking
- Identify opportunities for and drive ad hoc projects to support the CEO and Leadership Team – e.g. work sessions on select topics and strategy deployment
- Deliver selected preparation material, e.g. PPTs, briefs, analyses etc., to the CEO for internal / external meetings and key speaking opportunities
- Participate in ‘Team Huddles’ with CEO Office team and CEO to discuss and prepare CEO engagements – internal as well as external
- Support CEO and LEGO Foundation interaction with other LEGO entities – e.g. through ad hoc activities and projects
- Align with the Executive Personal Assistant on ad hoc tasks and matters surfacing in the CEO Office
- Take responsibility for and drive ad hoc tasks and projects in the CEO Office
The position is based in Billund and will include travelling (Approximately 10-30 days per year)
Qualifications, experience and personality
- Master in Public/Business Administration – or similar
- Experience from comparable position preferred – possibly background as junior consultant
- Demonstrated experience in supporting executives on a tactical, operational and partly strategic level (CEO, Leadership Team and Board of Directors)
- Project management experience
- Strong oral and written Danish and English communication skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills with a service minded and collaborative personality
- Coordinates with structure and efficiency and ensures continuously follow-up
- Show high level of integrity, loyalty and empathy
- Proactive and self-driven
- Sense of humour
Embark with us on our journey
If you would like to join our team in Billund, Denmark, to embark with us on our journey, then please send us your application, including your CV in English.
- This position was posted in June 2017
- We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate
- Please remember to attach your application and a current CV
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, click here >>