Facilitation Innovation Specialist
Are you able to identify, and develop new facilitation applications, tools, and activities to implement in our programs – including updating our existing toolboxes?
The LEGO Foundation is undergoing a period of significant growth. As part of the commitment to giving children better opportunities to reach their full potential, the owner family has transferred 25% of the LEGO Group surplus to the LEGO Foundation. This enables the Foundation to take a long-term view in its approach to impact and partnerships.
The LEGO Foundation face a strong need to strengthen the effort to change attitude and behavior among stakeholders/target groups relevant for our various programs/initiatives among practitioners/professionals as well as policy/system decision makers.
A key component within this strategic priority - yet not the only one- is to develop applications and programs – based upon the key learnings from the continuing Play Agent program - applicable and relevant for external partners and stakeholders of the LEGO Foundation.
The job function is in our Centre for Creativity, Play and Learning which is an entity within the LEGO Foundation, reflecting the Foundation’s commitment to be a leading authority on the role of play for children’s development, creativity, and lifelong learning. The Centre has an international network of research partners and institutions to develop and implement research on creativity, play and learning, and support the international programs of the LEGO Foundation to provide impact on children’s learning through play.
An exciting and challenging job
The Facilitation Innovation Specialist will join an engaged and innovative team of 3 people working closely with our research team to develop insights and concepts.
You will benefit from and contribute to the experience of the close team but also the rest of the research team – and partly the rest of the LEGO Foundation organization.
Key tasks and activities
You will have five overall tasks in the job function:
1. Develop new facilitation modules/packages
- Identify, test, and apply new tools, approaches, and methodologies for facilitation.
- Collect and (co-)develop new content/activities and facilitation tools to be implemented in our existing programs; Play Agent, Play Agent Hero, and the new Learning though Play (LtP) ambassador Program.
2. Toolbox Execution
- Support networking activities – internal and external – with tailored packages for our Play Agent program, Play Agent Hero program, PA Super Hero program, LtP program and LtP ambassador program.
- Work and align with LFC Experiences & Products team, Target Group Research team and Child Impact Research team to identify new activities and research to update our toolbox(es) and implement in our programs.
- Explore new network opportunities in collaboration with LF communications team.
3. Develop and support LtP ambassador program/network
- (Co-)develop the facilitation modules and packages.
- Drive the engagement.
- Find new ways of building communities, creating networks, benefit from sharing platforms (PlayFutures) – and creating new ways of communicating.
- Explore alternative ways to e.g. run trainings, seminars, webinars, online courses etc.
- Co-lead the (annual) facilitation seminars/trainings for PA Super Heroes, Play Agent Heroes, Partners who receive PlayBoxes etc. externally as well as internally.
4. Play Day (team effort)
- Support the Lead on Program intervention, securing that the LF priorities around LtP are included in the development and execution of future Play Days.
- Customize and materialize LF activity/toolbox materials for the LEGO Play Day.
- Focus on ME&L.
5. LF Program alignment
- Support active identification and document relevant applications and programs for LF Programs and Partners.
Qualifications, experience and personality
- Pedagogical background and more than 5 years professional experience with teaching or facilitation
- Capable of defining program/facilitation strategies, balancing proven methodology with experiments, and turn it into implementation.
- Strong cross-cultural understanding either by education or by experience
- Strong networking and community building skills
- Strong cross-cultural experience of facilitation
- Ability to develop approaches for scale given very diverse contextual conditions.
Ready to join us on our bold journey?
If you would like to join our motivated and deeply committed team, please send us your complete application, including your CV and a short letter indicating your interest.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The position will be based in Billund.
How to apply
You apply via this link: http://recruitmentsystem.onerecruit.com/61504D504F8
Please remember to attach your application and a current CV in English.
We take candidates into the process on an ongoing basis so please forward an updated CV and application as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.