Executive Assistant to the CEO
Would you like make a difference in a highly dynamic environment? Join us in delivering high-quality support to our CEO and enable the LEGO Foundation to succeed in promoting learning through play for children’s positive development worldwide.
Are you ready to contribute to making a vision come to life?
The LEGO Foundation shares a mission with the LEGO Group: to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. We are a Danish corporate foundation with a core team of dedicated employees with one shared passion: to make children’s lives better – and communities stronger – by making sure the fundamental value of play is understood, embraced and acted upon. We are dedicated to building a future where learning through play empowers children to become creative, engaged, lifelong learners.
Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO
As Executive PA, you will be a part of the LEGO Foundation and employed in the CEO Office (CO), which is a team of three people – the Chief of Staff & Head of Communication, a Management Consultant, and the Executive Personal Assistant.
The CO forms a central and professional support unit for the CEO of LEGO Foundation in leading and further developing the LEGO Foundation as well as in the interaction with a global group of stakeholders, including international partners, the LEGO Group, KIRKBI A/S and LEGO Education.
The Executive PA will primarily work to provide seamless, value-adding back-end support in all kinds of daily matters to the CEO. – i.e. Manage and organise calendar and inbox, ensure the CEO is prepared for all upcoming meetings, events and interactions with stakeholders and that all practicalities are in place, etc. You will also co-operate very closely with the other CO team member as well as interact with a high number of people in and outside of the foundation and LEGO Group.
In this role, there is a unique opportunity to develop insight into the workings and agenda of a global foundation as well as some interaction with KIRKBI/LEGO Group.
Your key tasks and accountabilities
- Mail and calendar organisation and support
- Coordination of meetings and handling/preparation of meeting material
- Travel/transportation booking – business and private
- Point of entry for external contacts – coordinate and respond
- Point of entry for internal (LEGO Foundation, LEGO Group, KIRKBI) contacts
- Traditional secretary tasks
- Administration of expenses etc.
- Play an active role in the CO team/LEGO Foundation
Your personal profile
- Proactive and independent by nature (thinks ahead and acts accordingly)
- Holistic mindset with the ability to see the ‘big picture’
- Strong organisational skills and ability to structure tasks, information, etc.
- Multi-tasker, working well under pressure
- Attention to details and quality in deliverables
- Resourceful and able to problem-solve and make difficult things happen with relative ease
- Assertive although with a high level of diplomacy and consideration for both CEO and the organisation. Aware of the fact that the EA’s actions and interactions with both internal and external reflect on how our CEO is perceived
- Strong collaborator and ability to build trust with internal stakeholders
- Strong written communication skills
- High empathy and ability to understand the needs of the CEO
- High integrity and ability to assert full confidentiality and loyalty
Your professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from high-level PA positions. (VP level)
- Fluent skills in English – oral and written.
- High-level IT competencies
Make a dream come true
If you would like to join our team in Billund to embark with us on our journey, then please send us your complete application, including your CV and a short motivation letter.
- This position was posted 10 October 2017
- We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
To apply, enter your application in OneRecruit>>