Would you like the whole world as your communicative playground? Join us in delivering high-quality communication solutions for the LEGO Foundation to promote learning through play as an enabler for children’s positive development worldwide.
Are you ready to contribute to making a vision come to life?
The LEGO Foundation shares a mission with the LEGO Group: to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. We are a Danish corporate foundation with a core team of dedicated employees with one shared passion: to make children’s lives better – and communities stronger – by making sure the fundamental value of play is understood, embraced and acted upon. We are dedicated to building a future where learning through play empowers children to become creative, engaged, lifelong learners.
The LEGO Foundation drives an ambitious agenda and we are currently implementing new ways of working and building capabilities across the organisation. The Communication Manager is a key part of achieving this ambition.
Generate worldwide attention
As Communication Manager, you will join the CEO and Communication Office, reporting to the Chief of Staff and Head of Communication. You help enable us to deliver on our promises by providing communication support, solutions and proactively leveraging our activities from a communication perspective.
Engage through content
Overall, you will deliver high quality communication solutions across communicative tools, platforms and target audiences, including updating and maintaining our website and SoMe channels. In doing so, you support the entire organisation in optimising our internal and external communications. Moreover, you will:
- Build our communications toolbox, including templates, guidelines and best practices as well as develop a communication library of images and content
- Contribute to developing the annual report, white papers and other publications
- Provide editorial assistance such as writing, editing, proofreading etc. for internal stakeholders
- Identify and drive opportunities for PR and advocacy
- Proactively spot communication opportunities that leverage our aim amongst our many activities and partnerships
Captivating communicator with broad experience
Broad experience with communications from an international environment has given you an understanding of the power of well-produced and high quality content. You can convert complex information into compelling messages, and a creative approach to communication is a must. Gifted with a friendly and outgoing personality, you are skilled at managing a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in communications or related field
- +5 years of experience working with all aspects of internal and external communication, including developing and maintaining websites and social media platforms
- Experience with content development for a range of target audiences and platforms
- Attention to detail and deadlines and ability to rapidly produce high-quality content
- Your English is impeccable both in speech and writing
Embark with us on our journey
If you would like to join our team, then please send us your complete application, including your CV and a short motivation letter.
- This position was posted in July 2017
- We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate
- Please remember to attach your application and a current CV in English.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, click here>>