Senior HR Capability Manager
Do you know how to build organisational capabilities, develop high performing teams and support a learning culture? Then this is a great opportunity to enable an organisation that makes a difference for children globally by promoting learning through play.
Are you ready to contribute to make a vision come to life?
The LEGO Foundation shares a mission with the LEGO Group: to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. We are a Danish corporate foundation with a core team of dedicated employees with one shared passion: to make children’s lives better – and communities stronger – by making sure the fundamental value of play is understood, embraced and acted upon. We are dedicated to empowering children through play to become creative, engaged, lifelong learners.
Help us prepare for the future
As our Senior HR Capability Manager, you facilitate the development and implementation of our Capability Building project. Collaborating across the LEGO Foundation, especially with our HR and Excellence departments, you ensure that our organisation is ready to deliver the growth inherent to our current ambition and strategy to systematically reach children with learning through play.
Develop our capabilities
We define capabilities as the combination of people, leadership, processes and systems that collectively address the purpose and challenges of our organisation. To build these capabilities, you join us in Billund, Denmark, to take on the overall responsibility for the development of a project brief, progress of the project plan and follow up on agreed deliverables. This includes working with our Head of Hr and the Leadership team to drive the strategic capability building and planning. Moreover, you:
- Support the identification, development and organising of the capabilities we need.
- Take on the operational project responsibility, delivering and implementing the project, enabling our change management focus and reporting on the project plan and success criteria.
- Support the planning and execution of capability-building activities and leadership development to continually enhance our learning and development agenda.
- Work with managers and employees through the performance and development process to identify individual and team capability gaps and needs.
- Collaborate with external partners to develop appropriate capability-building interventions.
- Support general HR Development initiatives and activities.
Experience with project management and change management processes
To succeed in this position, you will need the ability to identify capability gaps and do somethings about them. This will take commitment, change management skills and communication expertise as well as the ability to confidently develop and deliver appropriate solutions to make them stick. Your qualifications:
- You hold 5+ years´ experience with project management and change management processes.
- You know how to communicate to multiple audiences in an international organisational structure.
- You have experience with leadership development, employee engagement and training others.
- You hold a relevant degree giving you knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design methodologies, pedagogic strategies and technologies that support learning interventions.
- You have strong relationship-building and influencing skills, and you can challenge and influence others, including more senior colleagues and stakeholders.
Embark with us on our journey
If you would like to join our team in Billund to embark with us on our journey, then please send us your complete application, including your CV and a short motivation letter.
- This position was posted 21st of June.
- We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.
- We start with the interviews August 2018.
To apply, email your application to http://recruitmentsystem.onerecruit.com/614F5472501