Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist (Maternity Cover / 8 months)
Would you like the opportunity to use your extensive international experience with recruitment and onboarding in a challenging and independent position? Are you eager to attract and retain a diverse and talented workforce in an international setting? Then this maternity cover might be the right fit and challenge for you.
Are you ready to contribute to make a vision come to life?
The LEGO Foundation shares a mission with the LEGO Group: to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. We are a Danish corporate foundation with a core team of dedicated employees with one shared passion: to make children’s lives better – and communities stronger – by making sure the fundamental value of play is understood, embraced and acted upon. We are dedicated to empowering children through play to become creative, engaged, lifelong learners.
Lead recruitment and onboarding
As part of our HR department, you will join our small team and work closely with the Head of HR. You will be the go-to person in charge of recruitment and onboarding throughout the LEGO Foundation and will have direct contact to a wide range of stakeholders, providing advice and assistance as you independently take charge of the process.
Ensure a talented workforce
You will be in charge of guidelines and best practice in order to ensure an effective and efficient qualitative recruitment, selection and onboarding process. As such, it will be your task to enable hiring managers to attract, interview and onboard new employees on all levels of the organisation. This includes subsidiaries in e.g. South Africa, Mexico, the US and Ukraine. You will:
- Drive an efficient recruitment process based on the agreed roles and responsibilities for the individual recruitment, in close collaboration with hiring managers and Head of HR
- Ensure high quality candidate pools and that job- and candidate profiles are adjusted and aligned –this includes writing job ads or liaising with external job advert writers
- Manage all data associated with the recruitment process, handle interview invitations, coordination and follow-up communication with candidates and hiring managers
- Been able to plan a head of the recruitment processes
- Ensure effective onboarding in cooperation with hiring managers and make the required arrangements for first day, week, months and quarter, and for relocations ensure transfer and settling-in. in collaboration with our external service providers
- Ensure HR data and information quality and personal data protection compliance
International recruitment experience and service-minded nature
You are a team player, but at the same time you work independently, and as a proactive planner, you adapt easily to change. It is vital that you thrive in the role as specialist and know how to navigate, interact and service colleagues at all levels. Thus, you have a service-minded nature and great communication skills, making you able to provide professional advice in a sometimes - subtle manner. Your background:
- BA degree or equivalent combined with 3-5 years of recruitment experience from a similar position in a global company or a consultancy firm, preferably an NGO or an NPO.
- Extensive knowledge of sourcing and recruitment processes and tools, interview techniques and assessment & feedback, and you have demonstrated your capability in recruiting for different functional areas.
- Knowledge of labour law, immigration, compensation & benefit, HR administration processes and tools.
- Write and speak English flawlessly, Spanish and Danish is an added bonus.
Embark with us on our journey
If you would like to join our team in Billund to embark with us on our journey, then please send us your complete application, including your CV and a short motivation letter.
- This position was posted on April 16th.
- We will receive application during the coming month.
- We start interviewing at the beginning of May.
Please to apply click this link: http://recruitmentsystem.onerecruit.com/614F5461544